Underground Vibes by 13th Witness

~ ~

Underground Vibes from 13thWitness™ on Vimeo.


13th Witness is a dope ass cinematographer who has previously done some stuff for nike. His work is home, real and to me catches the real element of urban sports. I will deffo be posting some more of this guys stuff up so stay tuned.

13th Witness:

"I don't intend for this to be viewed as just another skate video. I think we tend to forget and lose ourselves in a word filled with competition, money and politics.

It's not about tripods, rails, or half pipes. nor is it about trying to cram as many tricks into a clip as you can.

This is Beyond that.

This takes it back to the Basics, the reason we all started to do what we do.

For the love of what we do, because it's a passion, and to put it quite simply, for fun.

This video is meant to take you on a Visual Journey.

My Interpretation of a place i once called Home myself.

Tokyo!

Come Follow SHINGO and I, as We cruise the night streets of Shibuya & Harajuku!!

Respect to (TeeNineteen + Carnival)

Thank you for Making this Possible."
 
© 2009 - ("_")
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger